Looking for printing services? Here’s a few to consider that may not be on your list:
- Bay Photo. If you buy photos from my portfolio site – they’ll likely be printed at Bay Photo. They’re great!
- WHCC. Another awesome place to print.
- There’s also mpix.
- Sometimes you just need a print fast that doesn’t cost a lot with reasonable quality. At those times, don’t hesitate to send the files to Costco.
- Want some huge inexpensive B&W prints? Try the engineering prints at Staples.
- Looking for something more boutique? Check out Artifact Uprising.
- Business printing? Business cards, postcards, more? Check out Moo.com.
(This is Photo 101: Introducing Photo Concepts in 101 Words or Less. If there’s a photo topic that you’d like to see here on Camera 47 – drop it in the comments below or contact me by ways of the About page.
And if you want to catch all of the posts in the Photo 101 series – and the rest of those on Camera 47 – simply subscribe to have them delivered direct to the your inbox. Thanks!)