Now that I’ve been writing Camera 47 for a couple of years and have hit a few milestones – I’ve tried to reflect a bit on some of the most and least popular posts from the blog. Today I’m passing along some from the “least” list – if not for anything else – maybe you can avoid similar mistakes.
So – in no particular order – here you go – the 5 Biggest Flops on Camera 47:
- Angry Birds. I have to admit – I was really looking forward to hitting the submit button on this one. To my caffeine-saturated eyes – this one looked like a winner. In all reality – it sits here as one the largest flops on C47. But, hey, why stop here – there’s still 4 more…
- Turkey Cutting Video. This little video saved the turkey from its yearly shredding at our house. Heck – I liked this video so much – I’ve posted it twice. It’s received little to no attention both years.
- Sports Photography article. Rodeo, rugby, ultimate frisbee. It’s managed only a few clicks more than the turkey cutting video.
- 4 1/2 business books. Heck, no one read this post. Turkey cutting was more popular.
- Not regularly hitting the submit button. And the reality of this one is that folks like an updated blog. C47 has had a few dry spells.
And just to let you know – you might find the turkey cutting video posted again at Thanksgiving. Seriously – it’s that good