It’s been a bit quiet here on C47 lately – so – let’s get back into the swing of things with a roundup of stuff that’s popped up recently on my RSS feed that I think you might enjoy.
In no particular order:
- Bill Fortney was Scott Kelby’s guest on his blog – and all I have to say is that Bill is the real deal. I’ve been reading his blog Pilgrim’s Chronicles for the last couple of years – and it’s great. Seriously – check it out.
- Dave Sareem (Photography BB) and Corwin Hiebert (Creative Mix and Craft & Vision) are launching a brand new website aimed squarely at “creative freelancers, sole proprietors, and small business owners who want to live the dream!” So – check out clamorate! There’s even a pre-launch price break – but you have to hurry.
- Beyond Megapixels gives us 3 simple tips to instantly improve our photography. My favorite? #3.
- A new site – 500px – looks like it could be very cool. I should probably get over there and get an account. Check it out – and let us know what you think.
- And rounding out the list today – Pixiq lists 50 must-read photography books. The nice thing about lists that are “must read” – you know they’re inviting discussion – and this one is no different. That said – there are some great books on the list.