Two weeks ago – I posted Camera 47’s annual list of photography gifts under $100. At the time – I told ya’ll I’d try to get you a list of more lists.
Now – of course – this isn’t all of them out there (there’s a lot of lists out there!) – but hopefully it gets you started. So – in no particular order:
- Terry White’s 2010 Holiday Gadget Gift Guide.
- Scott Kelby’s Holiday Gear Guide 2010 (always thoughtful).
- The Canon Blogger has a series of posts for his gift list – and at the time of this posting – I think he’s still going – but here’s Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.
- PhotoInduced has posted a guide in two parts: 1 and 2.
- And, of course, those ulta-hip folks over at Photojojo have posted their gift guide – well – at least Part 1. Check back to their site for Part 2.
- ePHOTOzine has published their great ideas for Christmas.
- Make Magazine has a few of them – and the whole collection is found on this really long page.
- And on a slightly different track – over on Steve’s Digicams – he cites an article of the most unwanted gifts – and a photo item finds it way to the top.
Did I miss any? If so – just post ‘em in the comments below.
(As for the photo [and the images in the annual list of photo gifts under $100] – it’s from an annual local Christmas lighting display sponsored by Pepsi.)