OK – Camera 47’s 2nd Annual 20 Photography Gifts Under $100 has already been posted this season – but I also wanted to pass along some other great gift guides to help you with your holiday shopping.
So – in no particular order – here you go:
- Well – let’s just start with the big one. That, of course, would be Scott Kelby’s Fourth Annual Gonzo Holiday Gear Guide. And I might just suggest that this could be his best guide yet.
- Photographer Terry White has also posted a 2009 Holiday Gift Guide over at his Tech Blog.
- Canon Blogger has pulled together a great list of Ten for 25! Yep – everything’s under $25.
- And though this is technically a question – the “list” is found in the comments to the post. Digital Photography School asked its readers – What Photography Stocking Stuffers Would You Like? There are lots of good ideas over there.
- And the folks over at Outdoor Photographer have posted their Holiday Buyer’s Guide – all 7 pages!
- Those folks at Make Magazine have posted their list – it’s the $20 and Under Gift Guide Electronics!
- And – of course – it’s not always about gear – JD, over at Get Rich Slowly, has posted The Anti-Stuff Holiday Gift Guide written by guest writer April Dykman.
- OK – this last one isn’t a gift list – it’s just a great video showing a butcher’s method to carve a turkey. I re-watch this every year. Enjoy!