I really ought to be more regular on Blog Bits… but until then – here are some notes on what I’ve been stumbling onto from around the web.
- Olympus announced the E-P1. There are a lot of folks who are talking, posting, reviewing, and debating the merits and “cool” factor of this small camera. Check out 1001 Noisy Camera, DPReview, PDN, and 1854 for starters.
- And if this is your sort of thing – Wired is already linking to a teardown of the E-P1 and the 17mm lens.
- Black and White Photography blog has a good article on Street Photography Techniques.
- Digital Photography School posts on 7 Steps to Becoming a Confident Photographer.
- Lens, of the New York Times, showcases Deondra Scott’s portfolio. Check it out.
- Photographer’s Math. The tagline says it all: Photographer + Humor + Blog.
- Photojojo has up-cycled seatbelts into camera straps.
Have a great weekend.