Everyone, it seems, is posting their Best Photos of 2008 list. Here are five that I’ve found the last few days:
- Sports Illustrated
- The Big Picture – Part 1: This appears to be Part 1 of 3. Might want to check back over the next few days.
- Time Magazine
LR 2.2. By now – if you use Lightroom – you’ve likely read this elsewhere – but just in case you haven’t – LR 2.2 is now available. Those camera profiles are now out of beta.
Blog Bits from the dusty corners of the web:
- Photojojo talks on the end of Polaroid as we know it – and points folks to Fuji’s new Instax.
- Rod Mar, it seems, has taken a severance package from the Seattle Times – and, in turn, his Best Seat in the House blog will be abandoned. His new blog can be found here.
- Pentax has announced a limited edition white K2000.
- PDN has a nifty little article on how “green editions” of magazines have been slow on the newsstands.
- Canon has published a white paper on the 50D. If you have a Canon DSLR – the white paper website is here.
- Radiopopper has announced their next generation of products. These could be very cool.
- Trendwatching.com has released their December report on “Half a Dozen Consumer Trends for 2009″.
- And, if you just have to get yourself a warm cup of champurrado during the Christmas season – you can find a recipe here.